What is CorrLinks Video ?
CorrLinks Video is a way for family and friends to communicate with their loved ones incarcerated in prison. Established through a relationship between a corrections agency and Advanced Technologies Group (ATG), this system allows family and friends to subscribe to CorrLinks services.
No longer limited to a mobile device, CorrLinks users can visit with their incarcerated family/friends from the convenience of their Desktop PC anywhere, anytime!
How to download ?
1. In order to use CorrLinks Video Service, you must meet the following requirements:
a. A computer running Microsoft Windows 7 (or newer versions).
b. Your computer must have a webcam, speakers, and microphone; all of which must be
fully functional under Windows before trying to install CorrLinks Video Service.
c. You must have administrative rights on the computer you will be using, so that you can
install the CorrLinks Video Service software.
d. Your computer must have high speed internet service that has the sufficient capacity
and quick responsiveness needed to host a video session. The service requires a
minimum of 500 kbps download and upload speed, and latency less than 100 ms.
e. The network connection has to allow the CorrLinks Video Service to be able to
communicate with the secure servers controlling the video session.
2. CorrLinks Video Service is compatible with Microsoft Windows.
3. You will not be able to join a video session, if your computer does not meet the system
CLICK HERE TO MORE NEW POST:-
- XSplit Broadcaster For PC Windows
- How to create a Google classroom
- MotionInJoy DS3 Tool For PC Windows
Process to download :
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App . Most of the tutorials on the web suggests the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc .
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Step 3: for PC – Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type CorrLinks Video in the search bar and press Search. Click on CorrLinks Video application icon. A window of CorrLinks Video on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called “All Apps”.
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
How to use CorrLinks :
In below pdf. file link you will get all indeed information which suggest you how to use CorrLinks App for Windows.
- Full color video with clear audio communication; talk face to face for a cost not much more than a phone call of equal length.
- Video session times are set by each institution, but are generally available every day of the week.
- CorrLinks users are not charged for video sessions, rather they accept invitations from their incarcerated family/friends. Talk to your incarcerated family member/friend about setting up a video session today.
- CorrLinks Video sessions are live at designated Bureau of Prisons locations. Check with your incarcerated family member/friend for availability.